9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career
A self-paced online course for women who want to embrace their power to lead with intention and confidence.
Imagine your ideal leadership role where you -- and who you've always known you were meant to be -- can fully thrive.
Using a combination of only 9 power tools.
Without being passed over for positions and promotions you are qualified for and deserving of, without worrying about what your next steps are going to be and without having extra time for an in-person course or weekend retreat (who has time for that?).
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Before I tell you all about this life-changing program, let’s talk about who it’s really for.
- You value diversity, equity and inclusion in gender parity. You’re a hard-working, driven woman with no shortage of motivation who’s tired of hiding her gifts and being passed up for promotions.
- The pandemic has shifted not only your day-to-day life but your mindset, causing you to consider what changes you can make so that your career works for you and not the other way around.
- You are ready to take the lead in your life and career, bringing your power and leadership forward so that you can live and work in your full authenticity with confidence, passion and grace.
Ask yourself this: How long have you been frozen by Imposter Syndrome or feeling "othered?" How many times have you put others before yourself?
Working after-hours to pick up a coworker’s slack. Letting a male coworker take the credit for a project. Relinquishing any of the glory of self care and, instead, making sure your spouse, kids, family, friends, coworkers and superiors have everything they need first?
This course will teach you how to be your own advocate using your own powerful voice.
Could this pandemic be a source of power?
Ladies, think about it. We aren’t given opportunities like this very often. A once-in-a-lifetime transformational opportunity to come out better, stronger and more prosperous.
For women whose lives and livelihoods have been disrupted by COVID, this course will help you rethink or retool your career path and make a plan to achieve your goal. It will help you answer, "Where do I go from here?"
Chaos is inevitable, just as change is inevitable. Could chaos and controversy be an opportunity rather than a detriment?
Will you "Carpe the Chaos?"
"From my career experience, I believe chaos presents opportunity, and that has given me the courage I’ve needed to act many times when I was actually quaking in my boots.”
– Gloria Feldt, Course Leader and Women's Power Advocate
Your Powerful Authenticity is Needed.
CONSIDER THIS: The world needs what you have to offer! But it’s not possible if you continue to put yourself last and stay small. Your vision, ideas and plans have the power to shape the future, but not if you keep them to yourself.
Can you imagine what that feels like?
It might feel bold and uncomfortable at first but, to your soul, it simply feels like HOME.
Look at it this way. You are here on this very web page - among the billions of other web pages - for a very specific reason.
It's time to live unlimited! Set the agenda; don’t wait for someone else to set it.
Hi! I am Gloria Feldt, bestselling author of No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think About Power and cofounder and president of a 501(c)3 non-profit called Take The Lead.
We’re not ashamed to say that our mission is BOLD.
Take The Lead prepares, develops, inspires and propels all women of all diversities and intersectionalities to take their fair and equal share of leadership positions across all sectors by 2025.
TRANSLATION: We will accept nothing less than leadership gender parity by 2025.
This course will teach you nine very specific, female-oriented tactics that allow you to find and channel your inner strength and power. These are your power tools.
We believe you are already empowered. Our job is to give you the tools, show you how to use them and then set you free to conquer your world!
Join me to reveal the truth about female power and unveiling yours.Learn How to Identify Your Unique Power
My Story: From Teen Mom to CEO
You see, before I became a New York Times best-selling author and feminist leader, long before I founded Take The Lead, I was a teen mom in West Texas with no employable skills. I didn’t know how to shine my own light without feeling bad or guilty about it. I was scared, feeling powerless and lacking confidence.
I learned the hard way that progress in the workplace isn’t only about your degree, working twice as hard, or being a team player…
It’s about getting to know your unique value and embracing your power.
But the problem is, it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly where you are in the continuum of embracing and growing your own power.
“These are transformative concepts ... the concepts and tools gained from the program, and the relationships gained alongside them, are invaluable.”
-Michelle Genece Patterson, Senior Producer, CNN
What You'll Gain from This Course.
The 9 Leadership Power Tools will swiftly lead you from what's broken to what works!
WHAT'S NOT WORKING
- Feeling of running - or worse walking - in place while you’re getting nowhere.
- Not knowing what you were meant to do or where to start.
- Letting your insecurities and fears lead.
- Feeling of not being heard; being passed over. Conflicting or confusing communication.
- Fearing change, chaos and controversy.
- Being stuck in a role you don’t value or feel passionate about.
- Living and working with the "non-plan plan."
- Trying to go it alone.
WHAT WORKS: OUR COURSE + YOUR INNATE POWER
- Gain proven, real-world, and actionable tools - and the accompanying mindset - to accomplish your goals and thrive in any profession, at any career level.
- Unlock the struggle with yourself to break out of negative patterns in order to elevate your own intentions. Then, hone the practical skills needed to be a highly successful leader, aligning your career and values.
- Leave behind Imposter Syndrome and take the lead, boosting your confidence, authenticity, intentionality and joy.
- Learn gender bilingual communication. In other words, learning to speak and become fluent in the language of leadership and power so that you can self advocate effectively.
- Carpe the Chaos, where we turn chaos and controversy into opportunity and change, embracing your unique power and gaining a better understanding of how to leverage your strengths.
- Learn to live and work in your full authenticity with confidence, passion and grace, then shift into a role where you feel valued.
- Create your own strategic leadership action plan to use throughout your career and life. Self CEO-ing at its best!
- A private community of other ambitious and like-minded women. #SisterCourageCommunity
- A Leadership Certificate proving you have the skills, intention and courage to lead change.
You are the CEO of your own life.
A leader is anyone who gets things done. I invite you to find out how to advance your career.
That applies to you whether you are an active participant in the workforce right now or not. The pandemic affected many of us and we’re all in different places in our journeys because of it. Some of you have been displaced and while others are still working but the thing we all have in common is that we're done sitting on the bench.
Let's start leading!
covering all 9 Leadership Power Tools and skill-building exercises
a Strategic Leadership Action plan you can immediately implement
a private community of other ambitious women
proving you have the skills, intention and courage to lead change
Enroll in the 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career Course for $480
This is a $1,200 value for just the course and another $1,257 in free bonuses.
3 Payments of
Pay in Full
9 Practical Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career is a must-attend course for all women. Whether you are at the top of the corporate ladder or just beginning your climb, you will greatly benefit from the resources, knowledge and insight provided in this course.
- Dara Albright, Chief Strategy Officer, Crowdnetic
HOW TO GET ACTIONABLE RESULTS DURING A PANDEMIC IN A MALE-DOMINATED WORLD.
What do these women have in common?
Starbucks names Mellody Hobson Board Head
MSNBC names Rashida Jones President
Netflix names Bozoma Saint John CMO
Citibank names Jane Fraser CEO
The Gap names Sonia Syngal CEO
They are pioneers in their field and respective positions. And they all accomplished something BIG in 2020, of all years! We can't do big while being small.
And that is just the short list.
How can you advance or pioneer your career in such a disjointed and disrupted world climate?
Using proven, real-world and actionable tools. Our online course - 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career - gets actionable results unlike any other!
First, consider your current situation and, then, your next career move. We are living in uncertain times, so you have to ask yourself some tough questions.
- What has the pandemic changed for you? Has your career turned into chaos?
- Is now the time to stay in the corporate world or take the leap of faith to entrepreneurship?
- Was your position eliminated due to the pandemic? Being laid off can be scary. Where will you find work?
- Is your job “fine?” Are you the only woman in the room and feel you don’t have a voice?
- Or have you been home by choice and now have that itch to go back to work? Maybe you’re feeling as though your break from the workforce is over.
FACT: The way in which women and men speak to each other in the workplace can impede your career!
One thing you’ll learn in this valuable course is something called “gender bilingual communication.” You’ll learn to speak and become fluent in the language of leadership and power. Why is that important? Because you have the power to define yourself. When you use it, you command the conversation from the outset. With intention, you set the agenda, define your terms and translate the meaning of power from power-over to power-to.
Learn from the women who, with full confidence, shucked Imposter Syndrome.
What is Imposter Syndrome? A collection of feelings of inadequacy that persist despite evident success.
9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career will teach you the difference between oppressive “power over” and generative “power to.”
In the words of Brené Brown, “We can’t understand leadership if we don’t talk about power.” So making that distinction between being right vs. getting it right makes all the difference in the world!
Once we have shucked Imposter Syndrome and are working in “power to” mode, several things happen:
- You don’t have to compete if everyone has the same goal; the pie is infinite.
- You can be sensitive while being assertive.
- You can care for the whole while caring for yourself.
- You can unite and inspire rather than divide and dispirit.
I highly recommend this course. You'll learn so much that you can use right away.
- Amy Hillman, Dean, W.P. Carey School of Business, ASU
9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career Bonus Materials, a $1,257 Value.
Here are the juicy bonuses you’re getting when you enroll today:
10 follow up “Power Sheets” emailed to you monthly to support your inspiration and motivation to achieve your goals.
Go deeper in to the power tools with the 9 Ways Power Journal based on the bestselling book by Gloria, No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think.
Full access to the Kajabi community where Gloria Feldt herself will answer your questions weekly.
3+ bonus downloads and videos to enrich your learning (+ because we tend to surprise you with more than expected!).
Opportunity for discounts on additional coaching.
3 Monthly Payments of
A One-Time Payment of
What’s Inside 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career?
Welcome and Course Information
- The real reason why you need to know your history first
- Course overview and how to use the platform
- A vibrant community of women who will support you going forward
Transformational Power Concepts and 9 Leadership Power Tools Overview
- Find out what your true relationship with power is
- How culture, nurture and implicit bias affect your beliefs and career
- What is the new power paradigm and how to embrace it
Power Tool #1 - Know Your History
- Know your history and you can to create the future of your choice
Power Tool #2 - Define Your Own Terms
- How to define your own terms first, before someone else defines you. Plus, the power of intention and gender bilingual communication
Power Tool #3 - Use What You've Got
- How to use what you’ve got and assess your own points of power and the power relationships you want to nurture
Power Tool #4 - Embrace Controversy
- Why you should embrace controversy and use its energy to propel your ideas forward
Power Tool #5 - Carpe the Chaos
- How to carpe the chaos, for in chaos is always opportunity for innovative thinking
Power Tool #6 - Wear The Shirt
- Why wear the shirt of your convictions and why people follow people who have a point of view
Power Tool #7 - Create a Movement
- Create a movement. The 3 simple elements of how sustainable change is made for yourself or in your organization — or the world
Power Tool #8 - Employ Every Medium
- Employ every medium. How you can become a thought leader even if you’re shy or an introvert
Power Tool #9 - Tell Your Story
- Why your story is your power and your truth and why it is key to accomplishing your goals
My Strategic Leadership Action Plan
- Get your Strategic Leadership Action Plan template that you will be able to use throughout your career to achieve a goal or solve a problem
- Identify your goal or problem and be guided through the steps to achieve them
- Give and get feedback on your plan so you can ready it for action
Celebrate Your Power Journey
- Celebrate your accomplishments
- Get your certificate of completion and a badge you can use on your LinkedIn profile to tell the world you are ready with your Power Tools and plan to reach your career intentions
“I used what I had and defined my terms this year [2 of the program's 9 Power Tools] and it landed me right where I want to be: championing women of color in and across journalism and media. In accepting my new role, I negotiated for more money than what was originally offered, laying out a clear and concise case for it and leveraging my experience and some of the concessions I'd be making with the rest of the compensation package. We landed a fair package that both parties are happy about. I wasn't just fighting for more money in my pocket, but also thinking of setting a new and higher standard for women who come into the company after me.”
-Christina Tapper, Deputy Editor, ZORA
Who Should Enroll:
- If you’ve been a stay-at-home mom for years, you are in.
- If you’ve been working outside the home for years, you are in.
- If you don’t have several advanced degrees, you are in.
- If you do have several advanced degrees, you are in.
- If you aren’t 100% qualified, you are in.
- If you are 100% qualified, you are in.
In the words of Glennon Doyle, “You’re a goddamn cheetah.” Don’t let anyone - especially that pesky voice inside your head - tell you otherwise.
Listen. It’s not your fault that you’ve been raised in a patriarchy. Many would say a monarchial patriarchy, at that, am I right?
You haven’t been allowed to own your power.
It’s been talked out of you, gaslighted out of you and sometimes beaten out of you. Powerful women are any number of negatively perceived things. Bad. Bitchy. Demanding. Rude. Mean-spirited.
But we know that isn’t the truth and it's our turn to change the perception!
9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career: Built by Women for Women.
These are tools for self-realization and dominance used to hack away at the self-limiting stories you have A) been told by others and B) told yourself. The implicit bias you’ve unknowingly learned, shaped by our patriarchal culture. This is not a blame game. It isn’t anyone’s fault. Men have been taught the same things and we have courses for them, too!
These 9 Leadership Power Tools will prepare and propel you to achieve your HIGHEST intentions. It's all-access to the secret strategies I’ve learned over the years pertaining to unparalleled career breakthroughs for women like you.
And it’s all 100% online, done at your own pace.
Your only purpose is to be your unique self. It’s not to compete with other women (or men). What a relief! You only have to be you - and you are the only one who can do that - but you first have to channel your inner cheetah.
SHE IS IN THERE!
We can help you find her. The vulnerable, instinctual, powerful her.
Enroll in The 9 Leadership Power Tools to Advance Your Career Course
A One-Time Payment of
$480PAY IN FULL
“I got the job I told you about! I will now be working as a Manager in Market Research. Dream job happening 3-5 years before I thought it would… Take the Lead and the 9 Practical Leadership Power Tools have been critical support pieces in my career journey! The course was life-changing.”
-Meg Middleton, Sales Training Manager, now Market Research Manager
14-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We understand the commitment and how valuable your time is. I’m so certain this is the course that will propel you to greater heights that I’m willing to give a 14-day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
For 14 days, you’ll get training to build a career with purpose, to win fair and equal pay, to be heard, to be confident, to be respected and to have a family while enjoying a satisfying career. And if what I teach doesn’t help you in any way, I won’t keep a single cent.CLICK HERE TO SEIZE THE MOMENT!
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this different from other courses?
Who has taken your course?
I’m a young professional. Will this work for me?
Can I really advance my career with your course?
How long do I have to finish this course?
Apply for a Scholarship
We understand that the pandemic may have wreaked havoc on your career.
If you have been laid off or furloughed, we want to help you with a scholarship. Just submit your request and we will do our best to support you. We aim to #PutWomenAtTheCenter of the recovery.Request a Scholarship